13 March 2008

Scrapped by Zakirah
This is so lovely!! great colors!Thanks for scrapping!


Dear diary,
It's been a while last i dated you. When was it? Dinasour years ago, huh? Sorry, been slacking. A LOT. Do you miss me? Yeah, the same. I missed you too. A LOT actually. Damn, I've been using loads of A LOT lately. That's not good, aye? Lack of vocab or i just became more stupid.

Anyway I feel much calmer since the last entry. Things had finally fall into places. Even though it's only been just a week, but at least i feel that my heart is finally at ease. I'm not saying that my life is super perfect right now cause i still have lots of occasional worries to be worried.

Noticed that when i feel content with my current state of life - i don't blog as much as i would before.The first few entries since the birth of this blog were full of anger, trying to make some sense on why did the break-up happen in the first place. Why things don't fall into places the way u want it to be. But in the end, you just look back and it wouldn't matter anymore cause the more you try to dig on the truth, you are just putting yourself in the same trap/circle again. And you'll be stuck there forever. So i came out from that hole and I'm breathing on my own (not like i need and oxy tank to breathe better) but i would like to conclude that I'm happy on my own. I learn to love myself back. And I'm responsible with my own happiness.

1 whisper(s):

Hilmi Ramlan said...

alaaaaa chomelnyer ayie.. hahahah :P hmm well done mate.. welcome back ;)