14 March 2008

Jeju Island - 2006

5 weird things about ME.

1.
I read everything, anywhere + anytime (but not in my sleep, duh). Even while eating tosei at mamak or roti bakar at fav kopitiam. From the smallest flyers lying on the floor or even old newspaper found on the coffee table pun, i baca. Even if it's outdated. Even if it's boring. Even it's stupid or ntah apa2.
2.
I read magazines and newspaper from back to front. From the last page to the front page. Not like i read sports column in the paper pun. Or even bother to notice the perfume/comp/hp ad at the back cover of any mag.
3.
I don't eat meat. Any form of meat. Be it raw, half cooked, fried or whatever. satay ker. nasi goreng daging ker. Daging masak merah ker. So u wanna dig any secret from me, u can strap me to the chair and force me to swallow meat. Or juz hold my jaw with apit G and masukkan daging into my mouth. I'll tell u everything. Like every single thing. But i can eat daging burger.Kalau xmakan daging burger tak tau la.Hilang satu nikmat tu
4.
I can never stay focus at one topic. I'll sway from topic A to topic B and topic C at the same time and then jump back to topic A. Ppl get confused easily coz they alwiz thought whenever i asked them question while still discussin topic B and C, where else i was referring to topic .
5.
I can eat chocolate at anytime of the day. Even when i juz woke up from my sleep, brush my teeth, wash my face and eat choc straight away. Even at 6 in the morn.

PLEASE KEEP THESE INFO TO URSELF ONLY. IT'S BETWEEN U AND ME.

2 whisper(s):

Hilmi Ramlan said...

hold my jaw with apit G..


HHHHAHAHHAHAHAH lawak2 lol

well uve made it public mate ;)

Hilmi Ramlan said...

hold my jaw with apit G..


HHHHAHAHHAHAHAH lawak2 lol

well uve made it public mate ;)