10 April 2008

Haneul Park - World Cup Stadium Park


I was lolling around.

Thinking about nothing and everything.

Fuzzily, the Japanese anime Death Note came to mind. How a person will be dead moments after his name is written in that note book.

If I were to choose 5 people that I would see dead soon, they would be..

1. The person who did Nurin Jazlin – but a small voice said what if the perpetrator does not know that what he did was bad. What if he is sick in the mind? Then I’m not being fair, I can't simulteneously be the judge and jury. Hmm.. So scraped that idea.

2. Then how about the person who raped and killed Nurul Anira – tried hard but I can’t find any reason not to cancel him out.

I got to number 2 only. I can’t do this. Conscience would not let me, even if they are just idle thoughts (my thoughts not the person on my death note) and scumbag (the person on my death note, not my thoughts).

So, I think I’ll change the theme; it should be what secrets that I wish would be revealed to the public.

Thus, my greatest wish for the truth today are:

1. To find the person who was responsible for Nurin Jazlin and Nurul Anira death. (And for the other countless missing kids found.)

2. How does the Malaysian PM’s mind works? Is he in touch with reality or forever entrenched in deep sleep?

Do you have anything you wish to know (or have someone on your death wish) - care to share. :-)

0 whisper(s):