14 April 2008

Angin kuat woi~!

Hahaha..i cant stop laughing reading this essay written by my brother for his oral test..rasa bangga pun ada gak sebenarnye.. eheh..got this from my cousin..syhh ~ don't tell him.

Good morning to teacher and friends.

I’m sure that everyone here loves their own family. To me family is very important. When you are sad you can throw all your sadness to them because i believe they are the only person who will be there when you feel down, give us support and help get our feet back on the ground.

Sometimes we look in all the wrong places and to all the wrong people to get the support we need. It's taken me a while to learn that friendship can be found closer than you think, even in your own home. Growing up, I knew I always had a great friend in my brother. Besides the biological connection we share, there's the common ground and shared history that has kept my brother and me bonded.

And today I am proud to stand here in front of you guys to tell you about my brother.

He is 5 years older than me. When we were little kids ,we usually argue about small things ,such candy or tools .But now ,we are both grown up .We respect each other and understand each other .When I have a difficult matter that i don't know how to tackle , i always seek his help .Even sometimes i find him annoying i have to accept him as my brother because he is older than me. Like they said, younger has to respect the elders. He has an issue with arrogance that really needs to be worked on. It can be draining being around him sometimes because he acts like he is the only person in the world that is "right". I often get sick and tired of his delusions of grandeur but i love him. My brother and I have our ups and downs. Sometimes we argue, get on each others nerves and annoy each other. On the other hand, we do talk to each other about our problems and he lets me use his belongings. I let him use my belongings. I can truly say that I love my brother even if he gets angry at me and loses his temper.

He is now in South Korea, furthering his study in engineering field. I hope he will graduate well from his university. I'm also hoping that he could marry Korean girl. If he can marry Korean girl that’s mean I will have Korean sister-in-law. Isn't it great? haha

Without him growing up would have been very different because we've been growing up together since we were kids. We shared our joys and happiness. We did share our thoughts and problems. And I am very grateful to have such person in my life.

We had—and still have—a strong bond. Through the years, I probably went to my brother too few times when I was having trouble. I wish I had gone to him more often because he has a sweet and caring soul. The times I did confide in him felt very good. My pain or heartache never needed a context or an explanation. That is a feeling I experience so rarely in my life these days—feeling completely understood without even speaking. More often than not, my path feels lonely. But I've realized that discovering my own aloneness is even more of a reason to cherish a sibling I can relate to and confide in. Sometimes that is all one has, and it can be a most precious and enduring resource.

*Grammar & spelling mistakes? malas nak check.

p/s : Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. ^^

6 whisper(s):

Hilmi Ramlan said...

hhaaaaa tu dah dapat approval mok and pok tu.. :P hahahhahhahaha

ehhhh bagus la ur brother..knowing that he loves u that much ;) i havent been given such a thing before.. :) and i miss him so much .. hehe

Anonymous said...

woit2..mana jumpa nih????arrggghhhh~~!!!!!

tensen222..ni mesti kerje kak dila lagi nih...dia ni memang nak kena laaaaa~~!!!

delete2222

ni yang malas nak puji dia ni..kembang lak..hahahaha..jangan bangga eh..ni semua tipu je..bukan dari hati pun~hehehehe...

bila nak balik Msia? kejap jun kejap disember..xpaham tul..kak lynn dah bpe kali call cari..adeh..

k r ..malas nak kacau..studi lagi baik..

arghhh222 delete22222...xkire gak

! Izri Salinas ! said...

Beruntung awk dpt adik penyayang.. nmpknya adik awk da malu tu.. :D

Anonymous said...

haha..tu r sape suh bg akak check..kan dah..

Anonymous said...

Haha.. seems like ur a vry good brother^^
btw.. de pic.. just like the description in Sonagi..

Hilmi Ramlan said...

hahaha... tu la.. dah malu.. :P hmm it's when the person is in a solemn situation he does such a thing..

thumbs up ;)