28 December 2007

Everland - South Korea

It's only less than 3 days to new year. Time flew so fast, it felt just like whenever you are reaching towards the end of a tunnel... the aftermath; it's either u feel relieved or suffocated. Metaphorically speaking.

I missed blogging so much. Some of the fellow bloggers whom i read their blog religiously quit blogging or on hiatus. I was planning to do the same thing but i still love it. It was there when i needed someone the most, when i thought I'll go crazy whenever I'm having breakdown. It was there when i wrote about my inner thoughts, sobbing while typing some sappy entries. It was there when i cursed the universe about my bad luck. Basically, it was there for me and i know it will always be. And i don't have the heart to abandon it. Just yet.

Whenever i re-read some of my previous entries... i laughed, i swore and i must admit, i do write some brilliant shit about my so called pathetic life. Back then, it was so easy to spill out everything all over because i couldn't care less about what people think about my entries. I just write and write and write. Until i got so overwhelmed with responses from fellow bloggers/readers who reads my blog. I was afraid of hurting other people's feeling with my entries. I was scared of the judgment and assumptions. I drafted numerous times. Just to make it sound perfect. And all of a sudden it felt so fake. Let's just say, I've lost my touch. Heheheh... bunyi mcm hustler tuh. :-P and the laziness hit me rock bottom.

Anyway, my new resolution... to continue writing. and get back to my original 'niat' right from the birth of this blog - to write for myself. not for other people. to make sense of things happening in my life. even if it sounded pathetic and sick most of the time, it's ok though it's mine. my life.

happy new year, love!

새해 복 많이 받으세요~~!!

3 whisper(s):

Anonymous said...

Yer, sila la jgn berenti mem-blog coz I love reading it. Happy new year to you too dear!

Anonymous said...

good choice :)

happy new year love. take care of ur heart...take care of my sis too..hihi

Anonymous said...

waaa...u're life is not pathetic one bit. otherwise u're saying mine is too. hahahaha! we all just tend to be too harsh on ourselves.

continue to write for you - about u - coz i like reading about u. i do! i do! miss u.

happy new year dear