31 December 2007

Everland - South Korea


Dear Diary,

Almost every year I put up a list of new year resolution in my head and when it comes to the end of that year, somehow I can not remember any of it anymore. Well, it is not because I managed to fulfill all of the things or found the solutions to vote out any of those wishful-thinking wishes. It is probably because by the time I stick the idea or wish into my head, at almost infinitesimal time I will forget it, bluntly.

So this year, apart from the promise to myself of to be a better person (a little bit better than the year before), I'm wishing of these:

My family can understand me more.
My partner can understand me more.
My friends can love me more.

I’ll get the Harry Potter wand and his magic power.
The world can be a better place to live.

More people will fall in love gardening.
World leaders can stop any war and French kiss each other.

Malaysian driver should be more mindful on the road.
Malaysian should not be like Singaporean.
People will wake up one morning and start to recycle.

All my friends will eat more and becomes fat.

So you all, Happy New Year 2008!

4 whisper(s):

Anonymous said...

dont worry ayie....
ill luv u more...
hidup ayie banjangku....

jap3... ko sihat x?

Anonymous said...

why demand others to understand you? remember, understand others to be understood. loves others to be loved.it's simple.

h i t a m p u t i h said...

emberg : haha...x abis2 kau ni..sihat2..tq

seniorgarang : waaa...sape ni..궁금 aku dibuatnyer nih...sape2..haha...tq2

Hilmi Ramlan said...

oi...cam shit je ko ni..wkakakka...hmm nways... happy new year mate. hmm how's korea? ko jaga tak batch ko tu..hehe..im returning home or birm this monday..ko pe kabar? dah gemok lom..aku tak dapat nak update blog la..dah jual laptop..wakkakkakka :P nways...u take care lad. ;)