20 July 2007

alamak kantoi pulak...nasib baik dia x marah..adehh

to : azri_idzuandi88@yahoo.com

" Sometimes I was stupid. But I know, I am not stupid. There were things that made me react in that way, sometimes. And there are so many things that I still cant figure out. My...life is so hard..

my sincerest apology, for all that had happened...for the ego that I had let to come between us...that had blinded my eyes from seeing ur sincerity in our friendship... for the hurtful words that i might had said to u... for the things that i had foolishly done and made us much further away than we actually are...for the unacceptable behaviour i might had acted...i'm really, really sorry...

if there's one thing that i've always wanted to keep through my whole life, it would definitely be our friendship.. "



very busy recently..maybe i'll send her e-mail telling her a
ll I wanted was our wonderful friendship back ^_^

She made me rich by giving me the gift of hope, by being there when I needed a friend, and by giving me a shove in the right direction when I hesitated. Want to thanks her for bringing happiness to a heart full of woe, and for all the wonderful things she does. I found a true friend, when I found her.


2 whisper(s):

Nota Matahati said...

hey, thats my emel!! hehe

h i t a m p u t i h said...

haha..alamak kantoi