23 May 2008

Hari Muhibah
Tangan sape ni?


Lately, i’ve been having weird dreams/nightmares. But the thing is that, they are not like dreams. It’s like they are so real. Scary on one end but it’s really intriguing. I mean, why the same thing over and over again rite? Maybe i’m having too much on my mind. Perhaps. But the good dreams, i don’t mind them being real. heheheh….

If i were to illustrate the condition of my head at the moment, it would be like this space with so many things, scattered everywhere. Not in order. Not related. Not quite within my reach. It’s the exact same way how i feel right now. I know everything is there. It’s just that i’ve not really sat down on it to scrutinised it all, like i always do. I guess the time will come. I know it will. I just don’t know when.

I guess it’s true. I am such a control freak. I feel so lost when i’m not in control of myself. In a way, i feel like i’m so vulnerable when i’m in this state of mind, body and soul. I don’t like it one bit. i feel helpless and hopeless.

0 whisper(s):