01 April 2008

Insadong - Seoul

I have been having too many bizarre dreams lately.

Even a 10 minutes nap would take me somewhere I do not want to go - empty fluttering heart, wonderingly gazing into a pair of hazel eyes, blood pounding wielding sword fighting the baddies, steadfast chanting of prayers to fight dark shadows, doing the mundane - joy, hurt, terrified, bewilder, all in a swirling mist.

Psychologist said your dreams are most times the manifestation of your inner demon/angel, a representation of your needs, your cravings. But sometimes..

Sometimes I get hopelessly lost.

I can't make head or tail of my quest, and what is worse is that I can't seem to find my way to my destination. No matter how many maps I referred to or how many people I'd stopped to ask for direction, I still can't find my way.

These dreams often left me feeling disoriented. The wounds would still pained even though they are just from bizarre dreams.

Last night I watched The Drew Carey show. There is a scene where Drew and Kate were talking in the bar.

  • Drew: I still love you.
  • Kate: Yeah, but I'm in love with someone else.
Ouch! kesian Drew.. this prompt another round of odd dreams.

p/s : that day she told me "last nite i dreamt bout u.".^^

4 whisper(s):

Hilmi Ramlan said...

isssyyyy jiwang nyaa :P

blurryfella87 said...

i once had this dream where i confessed to someone who's familiar whom i never and never will have a crush on and who is also has a very steady GF..

i told him after this while i've been totally head over heels with him but he looked at me with a blank stare instead..

i was so scared of his rejections but then he took my hand and said,

"Strangely i felt the same way."

i was very happy that i asked,

"Where have you been all this time?!"

and he said

"I had been mingling with the wrong girls.."

and right on that time i felt a pair of cold hands shaking me off saying that it is high time for Subuh..
it was my roomate..
and i was like..

what?

and i believe this was prior to all the chick flick movies i've been seeing the entire weeks..

and owh, i am just sharing btw if u dont mind :D

dropkickshi said...

i usually dream of myself and a couple of friends going on a quest/journey/adventure.
usually we're trapped in a place; heavily guarded with aliens/monsters/ghosts/heavily equipped military assault team and we're trying our best to get out of that place without getting caught and usually i wake up the moment before we get out of the place

missfebruary21st said...

wowowo...
sowi.bru prasan ur posted comment^^
hurm..add lew...xkisah..