20 April 2008

Click the pic for larger view


Can people predict the future with cards?My mom can. Really? Yes, she takes one look at my report card and tells me what will happen when my dad gets back home.^^

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly. I wish I could sit here and give you words to describe what my mother means to me. There aren't enough words in the dictionary. I don't know how she did it.

6 whisper(s):

Nadiah Azli said...

"when my dad gets back home.."

haha.. that was funny!

Nadiah Azli said...

*oh yah,
gambar sangat lawa~!
*applause* =3

Hilmi Ramlan said...

ohh..i think my mum has the same ability too.. even i have it.. even with the report card :P

blurryfella87 said...

this is indeed very very sweet..
your mom must be very proud..

Anonymous said...

best doe kate2 ko yee..rindu lak kt mak aku..huhuh

Anonymous said...

Can people predict the future with cards?My mom can. Really? Yes, she takes one look at my report card and tells me what will happen when my dad gets back home.^^

i juz luv this..