16 March 2008

Jeju Island - Ren Shen & Chin Pey


Do you guys remember the song Every Hurt by REM. This song comes to mind because I feel so much sadness in people around me. Yes, there are some who are happy, but their happiness are overshadowed by the sadness that I can feel permeating every nook and cranny of my life.

My life is ok, but I become sad as I see people around me struggling with their lives with every imaginable problems. The most I can do is listened to their account of sorrows, and if I could I would help in other ways too. But sometimes it feels that what I’m capable of doing is not enough. This is when I sit on the sejadah and pled with God.

I wish to all the people around me, you will find the strength to stand up again and in the mean time I’m here if you need me.

My prayers for what small comfort it can gives will always be for you.

1 whisper(s):

Hilmi Ramlan said...

i've never tear'd at a piece of such beautiful writing..

:') thanks my friend..