28 January 2008

Everland - South Korea


Finally…. it’s Sunday and i’m home. Thank goodness. I really don’t feel like re-living my budgetary trauma this year. Well, another 2 weeks to go and whalllaaaa. Free as a bird. Phewitt.. Can’t wait, simply can’t wait.

So, nothing much has been scribbled on my blog. And nothing much has got scribbled in my life either. I guess work has really kept me busy to the extent life=work during this past 1 month. Sad? Well, to be honest, i don’t feel sad. Pathetic? Maybe but then again, i’m broke so i guess i haven’t missed much then.

i haven’t had much to think of lately except for work related matter. And i personally find that sad. But i get to sleep! As in proper sleep and rest. My mom was very happy to hear that, Although she gave me a half hour lecture on how bad caffeine is. Never in a million years would i expect me be addicted to coffee. But then again, at the rate of 5 glasses of coffee daily, not really a surprise is it?

Blurrhh.. I can’t seem to think proper now. Later..

0 whisper(s):