17 December 2007

World Cup Stadium Lake Park - Seoul
+
photoshop + lightroom

On Me ….

It has been approximately 2 weeks now. I think I’ve been pretty decent so far. The ride was rough. But I’m quite proud of myself actually, for being able to stand tall and still carry myself as it is now. I know I’ve picked myself up from the low point of my life. I’m glad I did. Now, it’s an uphill battle for me to continue my journey to god-knows-where land.

Congratulations ~~!!

On Others …

On another note, the past 2 weeks have also been pretty rough for me and most of my friends too. Hang in there mates. Keep the faith. What doesn’t kill you, only makes you stronger.

On Expectations and Frustrations …

Hopes, expectations, frustration. It’s all too familiar. I always tell myself (and others too at times) that more so often, it is not so much of the other who frustrates us the most but our own expectations that fails us devastatingly. And if we can actually accept that fact, perhaps we can handle the disappointment in a more moderate manner. Of course, who wouldn’t be disappointed when your expectations shatters to the ground? It’s only normal for us to feel that way. But we don’t have to be totally utterly frustrated about it. It’s the bitterness in us for not being able to deal with disappointment that often results in frustration.

On Changing …

People have told me that I’m a changed person from who I was 5, 7 years ago. I tell myself I’m a changed person. Because I am. I’ve grown up. I’ve learned. I’ve moved on. You don’t change in one day. And you don’t just decide to change to become something else. It’s a process that you go through day by day that changes you. And that process is called living. Your environment changes you. Your experience changes you. Your hopes and expectations changes you. Bit by bit, it changes you. You just become. Whether you consciously allow it or not, it does have an effect on you.

On Tidying Up …

I’ve been doing quite a number of ’spring cleanings’. Having so many on my ‘list’ doesn’t actually mean much because effectively, it’s how many that has you in their ‘list’ that matters. It’s quality that matters and not quantity. It’s so true.

0 whisper(s):