22 October 2007

Somewhere near COEX - Seoul


(i)
The gloomy sky is a picture perfect of how I’m feeling today. I’m constantly reminded of the saying “Don’t be too happy for sadness may just peek at you around the corner”. True enough.. it didn’t wait much longer to jump on me. I can’t say that i didn’t see it coming. It definitely was gonna happen. It’s just a matter of when. How can I be sure of it? Because it happened the last time. And i don’t intend sit through the lesson over again. I’ve been taught well the last time around and making the same mistake twice would only make me a bigger fool.

(ii)
I regret this. Very much. But on the other hand, I don’t know how else it could turn out to be. I can only see one ending, the not so nice ending, the ending that has ended. It would be really great if things could prolong on and on and on and on and on……. But, who am i kidding?

6 whisper(s):

Hilmi Ramlan said...

'I regret this. Very much. But on the other hand, I don’t know how else it could turn out to be.'

well mate, u answered it urself. =) how else could an ending be but only God can answer? =D

dont worry too much about what is ahead. What's more important is what u can do with the time that's left for u. =) use the time to create mishaps. create trouble but ending with happiness and craze. i'd rather that than being all gloomy and sad. Oh! the sky is so gloomy! im like that too! hahaha..

slap!!! chillex man. =) what would a guy be but his pride and ego.

A korean proverb ' Someone who holds too long of the past, might slip what he has now. '

it's in simple english. u should understand. ;)

cheers mate =D

Anonymous said...

Thing don’t happen like we wish. People don’t treat us like we hope.sometime, we cannot explain what we felt right now. Only you, urself and ur own heart. And again it’s you, urself. Everyday, every hour, every minute, and every second feel so difficult…

just trust ur heart. hidup ini terlalu sukar untuk ditebak! percaya, pasti ada kemanisan dipenghujung sebuah kesabaran :)

h i t a m p u t i h said...

erm...thanx ^_^

Anonymous said...

its ok. notin much. percaya pada hati, kerana hati yang tulus takkan pernah berpura. ;)

h i t a m p u t i h said...

^_^...erm sape ni ek...

Anonymous said...

awk pernah jln2 di blog sy dulu n tinggalkan jejak :)take care eh. yg pastinya sy di malaysia.