20 October 2007

Kota Gelanggi, Pahang, Februari 2006.
Biar luruh, nilai senimu masih gemuruh. Kuasa tuhan di mana saja.


B a n a n a s p l i t

Is it true that we do have a split/multiple personality whenever we blog?

Is it true that what or who we are do not potray the real us in blogland?

Is it true that the person who blogs has contradict personality in blogland as oppose to real life? When he/she potrays himself/herself as a funny person, he/she is actually not. When he/she potrays as a sad, depressing, melancholy person, he is actually the other way round in real life? When he/she posts series of happy and joyful posts, is he/she really like that in the real world?

I guess we'll never know. Or even wanted to know.

Well, who am I to judge. It's a blogland. It's a free world.

You are allowed to be whoever you are.

But one thing for sure, you gotta be honest to yourself.

Note : I wasn't implying to any particular bloggers. It's a general state of mind where I wanted to find the truth on why did I blog on the first place. and why I wanted to continue blogging. Blogging was supposed to be a self theraphy for me. And I intend to keep it that way.

0 whisper(s):