06 October 2007

Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things
see..who got ur pic first..haha

Busan - Summer
There’s a line, between friends and not friends. And if I tell you this, if I tell you this horrible thing, then you have to react as my friend. Not as my not friend.

I can do that. Alright, tell me what’s wrong, I'll tell you how to fix it.

Ok, are you ready?

I’m ready.

Ugh... I fight with him... and it was a horrible mistake and now everything has changed and I don’t know how to repair it. I don’t even know where to start, but I just know that I have to and... Say something friendly.

You tell him that. You find him and you apologize.

That’s what everyone’s saying, but he won't listen.

Tell him again. You tell him u’re sorry. Just tell him again and again and again until he listens.

How do I do that?

You do what I did to u before..

0 whisper(s):