03 October 2007

Boramae Station


You know what 7 glasses of coffee gets you? Awake at 2.30 pm that is. i am soooooo dead if my doctor were to find this out..I’ve just finished watching this movie on laptop. A heartwarming drama kinda thing. Considering it was on Hallmark, you can be guaranteed a happy ending, definitely.

As at the moment, i’m stuck in from of this laptop, with a sprained neck and a strained back. I can barely lift my neck up straight but stubbornly, i still wanna blog. Practically, about nothing. Nothing is running through my head now. Pretty laid back for the night.

Why do i have this feeling like my life NOW, at this very moment is bare. Not empty totally, just unfilled perhaps. You know what i mean? It’s like there are pieces of it everywhere, but nowhere in sight. It all seems rather insignificant separately. But i guess when you put it all together, it makes more sense than what it seems to be now. Don’t get me wrong. I’m neither sad nor depressed. I’m just emotionless? It’s such a contradiction from the me in the early morning or in the late afternoon.


I dunno how to describe how i feel at the moment.

Devastated? But i knew it was BIG possibility that it could be true. How devastated can i be then?

Relieved? But it’s not the truth that i want to know. How relieved is that for me?

Emotionless? But i am filled with feelings, all kinds. mixed. How can i be emotionless when i feel like i’m about to explode within?

I guess, i’m tired. I guess, you can’t win it all. You win some, you lose some.

0 whisper(s):