30 September 2007


Myeon-dong - Seoul



It’s rather depressing when I think about it. About the fact that we don’t spend as much time as we used to. We don’t talk much anymore either. As in really get ourselves engaged in a topic. I don’t blame you. I understand that you’re a busy person. I am busy myself. But that’s no excuse for me not to put enough effort to maintain this ship of ours.

I feel like we’ve grown distant. There is this space between us even while we meet. It gets frustrating. And that dream of mine further adds fear into me. I am so darn afraid of it becoming a reality.

Darn. How I miss you so. Miss the exhilarating times we had. Maybe things just get into a routine as time passes by, that those exhilarating moments are no longer satiable.

This is such a boring and pointless entry.

3 whisper(s):

Anonymous said...

huih..jiwang edition neh..:P ~aie

Hilmi Ramlan said...

alaa... pointless apa..

always believe that, whatever we say, comes through our hearts. no matter, we mean it. or not =)

i think there's a great sense of 'same' case in me and u. hahahah ;)

being far apart. distant. the other busy. us free.

us busy. they are free. get what i mean?

so yeah, let God handle this things. but of which, we also have to put in effort. betul tak?? =D

so cheer up!

Hilmi

Hilmi Ramlan said...

no worries dear friend,

=) yeah autumn, my first encounter with such a beautiful thing. =)

Hilmi


would u like me to say. I CANT WAIT FOR WINTER?? ahhahah...