16 June 2007


I often wonder of various majestic words that I found in everyday life. It is a self-triumph if I manage to get to know the wonderful meaning of the words once in a while. I mean to really understand it.



Excerpts of ‘being contented’, ‘absolutely fun’, ‘sadistically sad’, ‘profoundly admired’, and so and so are always dragging me into bafflement of to know what ingredient they do really carry.



Of all of the mentioned words, I must admit that at almost all time I put up a mind challenge and call for an extra effort to understand the meaning of ‘Happiness’. Do you know what it means?



I read many descriptions and people pronunciations of this particular word. Some is avidly rich and some is bluntly plain. Which one is my preference and which one is yours? Well today, I came acrossed the meaning of the word ‘happiness’ again. This time it is slightly different, it makes me smile when I first saw it.



m o o d : w h i t e

0 whisper(s):